I am always on the lookout for the perfect hostess gift. They have to be inexpensive yet unique enough to let the host and hostess know that you appreciate their attention. I think I have found
|moontea artwork block print|
|moontea artwork linens|
|ipop refrigerator magnet|
- Spices...There is a cute little spice shop here in the Pearl District of Portland. You can buy boxed sets of spices for barbecues or salads. You can even buy the box and make your own gift box. I bought salad spices, barbecue and curry. These will be included in a hostess gift box. Penzeys Spices is the name of the business and their online shop can be found here.
- Refrigerator Magnets... ipop has darling magnets, paperweights and jewelry all designed with artwork under a glass dome. The ones I chose came in a small plastic box and feature bird's nests. They are beautiful.
- Linen Towels...We are very lucky that moontea artwork is an every other week visitor at the Sunday Market in Orenco Station here in Hillsboro. The artist is from Grand Ronde, Oregon. She has created a beautiful Etsy shop and has a blog that she writes on occasionally. I bought three of her tea towels. I want one of every item Kristin has for sale.
- Wine...We happen to live in area noted for it's Pint Noir wines. We visited the Ardiri winery on Sunday and will bring a beautiful bottle of our beautiful Oregon wine.
- Napkins...This is the simplest yet most welcome hostess gift of all. I actually keep a drawer full of beautiful or interesting napkins to give as hostes gifts. This time I purchased a package of the Anne Taintor designed napkins...they say Damn straight I keep score!...I know we will all laugh over these.
|More Info Here|