The letter style post on Crazy Baby Momma's Blog was like a glass of ice water on the face! The blog post was called Six Rules You Need to Lay Down Before You Friend Your Parents on Facebook. Obviously her parents were under the illusion that Facebook was their private space and they could just comment on their daughter's love life and complexion without a worry. The daughter didn't like her baby picture on a bear rug being posted for all her friends to see so she asked Mom and Dad to stop. The parents were on the edge of being unfriended and removed from the Facebook account unless they cleaned their act up. The list of no-nos included some of the following:
- Everything is PUBLIC on Facebook...absolutely everything!
- Please quit trying to play match maker...it is embarrassing.
- There really is no need to comment on everything.
- If the daughter removed a comment or note it means they didn't want the world to see said comment or note. Please Mom and Dad, she said, don't add it back in case I missed it. I removed it for a reason.
- There is no need to submit a written evaluation of every photo. Yes there may be a weight gain but you don't need to point it out.
Just a thought!