Only 5 (five)? Well, as with our life, we need to stop somewhere don't you think and 5 is plenty for one day. Five things about this 71 year old woman.
|Travel, beauty, freedom, meditation|
(by b in Vietnam)
- I love to think! I was accused do "day dreaming" when I was very, very young as though it was a bad thing. But I didn't buy into that notion and spend a good deal of time sharing into space.
- Don't tell me...I absolutely hate to be told what to do as much today as I did when I was 15. Sorry!
- Beauty nourishes me better than food. I learned a long time ago that I could not "buy" beauty. The beautiful things of life are not a purchased commodity but a innate appreciation for what is around me.
- I torment myself over my appearance. That is not good but true. In an article written over at Psychology Today the author said: We think a flat tummy, toned arms, thin thighs, and a firm neck will make us feel better about ourselves, when all it actually takes to feel better is a martini and plate of cheese snacks. This describes me!
- Travel scares me but I am addicted to it. I wish I were more fearless...but I am not. It takes a lot of courage on my part to venture out into the world. On the other hand I live for the next adventure. It could be that I am living the life of a left handed person...wonky but fun!
So there you have it! Happy Birthday to me...and many more! :)